Jenpix – to make a long story short…
The history of Jenpix all started in the year 2010 in Jena, in a small office with a coffee machine and two laptops with two sets of sharp eyes staring at them. Since then we’ve become an effective and committed team of 35 creative and hard-working members who are dedicated to putting their skills and experience, gained over the years in SEO, Content Marketing, and Social Media Marketing, to use for clients operating in various industries.
What makes us who we are is a mix of sustainability and innovation combined with the ability to think outside the box and transparent communication.
Fairness and sustainability aren’t just advert-relevant keywords for us, but rather deep-rooted fundamental values that have become manifested in both our work with our clients as well as our day-to-day collaboration within the company.
- We don’t take any stock in opacity, gibberish, or doing things for appearances’ sake!
- We stand for honest communication and a sound work ethic, supplemented with a bit of quirkiness!
- We think outside the box and develop individualised solutions!
- We always closely adhere to Google Guidelines!
- We’re internationally oriented and handle projects independently and precisely in English, French, Italian, and Spanish (as well as others) – naturally carried out by native speakers!
There’s no dog-eat-dog or lickety-split mentality here at Jenpix. We believe creative potential can only be achieved in a relaxed atmosphere. Our teams work closely together to enable the exchange of creative ideas. Our flexible work times, including the option of having a four-day workweek and working from home, enable our employees to enjoy a good amount of freedom and leisure time. Especially young parents value our family-friendly attitude. Due to these factors, we’re rewarded with colleagues who are highly motivated, resistant to stress, creative, loyal, and really enjoy what they do.
That’s our basic recipe for success!